The Avanti Digital Foldable Steak Thermometer is a compact, sleek and easy to use meat thermometer. It features a looped handle for easy hanging and a fold out stainless steel probe for safety and easy storage.
- Temperature range: (-50°C to 200°C/-58°F to 392°F)
- Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit display
- Rotating probe for protection and easy storage
- Rugged ABS plastic body and stainless steel probe
- 1 x LR44 battery included
Use & Care:
- Simple turn on by pressing the ON/OFF button on the back of the device.
- Remove meat from cooking appliance. Insert thermometer probe into the meat making sure the probe is as close to the centre of the food as possible.
- Wait a minimum of 30 seconds before checking the temperature. This wait is necessary to allow time for the thermometer to stabilise and provide an accurate reading.
- To obtain a precise temperature reading, it is important to ensure the probe’s point is not resting on bone, gristle or the surface of the cookware.
- Use the °C/°F button on the back of the device to swap between Celsius and Fahrenheit readout.
- This thermometer should only be used to take a temperature reading when the food is removed from the oven, barbecue or microwave. DO NOT leave thermometer in the meat whilst it is cooking.
- Slide open the battery cover at the back of the thermometer, then insert 1 x LR44 (AG13) battery (included) into the battery compartment. Make sure “+” polarity of the battery is facing up. Then replace the battery cover.
- Before first use, slide open the battery cover at the back of the thermometer. Remove the plastic strip from the battery compartment. Then replace the battery cover.
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Do not immerse in water or wipe with damp cloth.
- Clean the probe with water and a mild detergent.
- 5.00 (cm)
- 25.50 (cm)
- 12.00 (cm)